Thursday, August 25, 2011





Wow, 4 days in a row for me to be in here! Looks like I may have a full week of blogging....LOL!!!
I worked on this box last week with my craftin gals. The top is covered with Chocolate velvet paper and the bottom has fall cardstock from Debbie Mumm's stack from Fall 2010. I wish she had put one out for this year. Maybe in the coming weeks. The SU colors used are So Saffron, Always Artichoke and Really Rust. The stamp comes from an "unknown" source. It's been quite a busy day and I am pooped! Til tomorrow....oh, and those of you who live in Parkersburg, WV, my son and his band are playing their first official concert at Worthington Golf Course Saturday night at 8 PM. Looks to be an exciting time. These fellas really love their music! And they sure are GOOD!!!
Debbie







2 comments:

Louise F NZ said...

Lovely Autumn project, the box turned out great.

Louise F NZ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.