Thursday, October 13, 2011



Happy Thursday, gals! What a yucky day.....rain! Very dreary, but great for working in the craftroom. One of my partners in crime was out today to help with preparations for Stamp Camp in November. We got a good bit done and I should have the rest done tomorrow.....hopefully!

I worked on this card last week after my order came. The lodge is from the new SU set "Christmas Lodge". I stamped it with Versafine Sepia and colored it with my Prismas. The rooftops are done with the White Glaze pen to give it some dimension. I used the SU cardstocks Chocolate Chip and Not Quite Navy. The yellow is Lemon Tart from Paper Trey. I used the large nestie from the Square Fleur de lis set. Final touch was a few blue Blue Hot Fix jewels. The border is punched with one of the newer Fiskar border punches. Til tomorrow.....

Debbie

3 comments:

KER said...

really beautiful

Samantha said...

gorgeous I love the coloring of the focal image and how the frame really accentuates that old christmas feel

Mary G. said...

Very pretty! I love this image and you've used it beautifully!! Nice 'vintage-y' feel to your card! TFS!