Friday, November 11, 2011



Happy, all! It's been a very busy week, but I am glad to be here tonight!

Everything is packed and ready to go for tomorrow's stamp camp. I worked on this card this afternoon using the new SU set "Sounds of Joy". It's a beautiful set! I used SU Black, Wausau Metallic gold and White. The star in the background are the words to "Joy to the world". It was stamped with Brilliance Gold and the black saying was stamped with Brilliance Black. I used clear EP to emboss the whole design. The gold background piece was embossed with the new embossing folder "Snow Burst". The saying on the tag is from a Paper Trey set and the tag is a nestabilitie design. I used 4 Hot Fix jewels on the tag to add a bit of glitz. Til next time...

Debbie

1 comment:

Kim Pope said...

Very nice. I was thinking of getting this stamp set. I love the gold.