Friday, November 25, 2011



Happy "day after Thanksgving"! Wasn't sure if I would have time to get here, BUT I only had a small shopping trip to make to Sam's this morning for a few baking supplies I forgot last week.

I received the Fleur de Lis Rectangle nesties in the mail today and wanted to try them. The candle stamp is from Blue Ridge Impressions and the Bible is by Inkadinkado. I stamped both and then scanned them into the computer and made the images smaller. I did the candle twice so I could cut out the 2nd bow and pop it off the candle with foamies. I popped the Bible up, also, for a bit of dimension. There are a few Hot Fix jewels and Red stickles on the holly berries. The base card is SU Elegant Eggplant. The nestie is cut from Wausau Gold Metallic. Til Monday.....

Debbie

5 comments:

Helene said...

This card is gorgeous! Love the frame and the sentiment. Actually it's beautiful :-)

Samantha said...

Beautiful coloring and the gold adds a level of sophistication.

Cheryl said...

Gorgeous card! The rich colors and the gold look so rich and elegant.

BLJ Graves Studio said...

Beautiful card. I love that gold border.

Tania said...

The card is stunning. Beautiful frame around the image. It immediately pulled me in and then I saw the beautiful colouring.