Monday, January 23, 2012



Happy Monday, all! What a strange day today....after such cold and icey weather Saturday, it got up to 65 degrees today and a bit of rain! ICKKKK!!

I am still taken by this unique technique! I used a saying and the cross from a stamp set by Verve Verses. The path is a Stampscapes stamp. I did the front on SU Soft Suede cardstock, stamped the images with versamark and embossed with clear EP. I took my Brilliance Platinum dew drop and rubbed it over the image above the path to make it look like sky. Then I used a light blue pad and rubbed a light coating of that over the platinum. Used my "Twinklers" on the edge of the cross and in the grass. LOVE the effect! Til tomorrow....

Debbie

3 comments:

Emkay said...

Stunning card! I love the contrast between the blue and brown.

BLJ Graves Studio said...

Beautiful card.

Michelle (aka Meechelle) said...

Oh, wow! I love that Stampscapes stamp.