Monday, March 12, 2012



Happy Monday, all!! Hope everyone had a good weekend. It was "work" around here.....cleaned out the large storage room off the craftroom and found stuff I forgot I had!! LOL!!

I worked on this card Sunday afternoon for a very dear friend.....can't believe I forgot her birthday, but only a day late. I used a base card of SU Certainly Celery and a background piece of Rose Red. The front white piece is embossed with the "Waves" folder by Coutere Creations.....they have some wonderful folders! The doily was cut on the Cricut using the cartridge put out by Close to My Heart called "Art Philosophy". This is a fantistic cartridge....coming with 3 sets of acrylic stamps, too! The Rose red flourish circle and the green flower are from 2 sets of nesties. the names of the sets escape me at the moment. Hopefully, I will be back tomorrow. Need to make a card today for my sister in law's mother who turns 101 on the 15th. This dear woman played the organ at our wedding back in 1973. Til tomorrow....

Debbie

3 comments:

Retro Dolly said...

Those textures are to die for in that project. When making an effort to add those special details its rewarded onlookers who stop and notice all the elements put together to create a piece of art. Nice work!

Cheryl said...

Lovely card! It is such a great mix of colors and texture. I love the diecuts.

Kim P said...

Great card...love the waves!!