Thursday, April 5, 2012


Hey gals!! After a morning of Easter grocery shopping, I had all afternoon to work in the craftroom installing my new printer. Am excited with this one, inexpensive and I can finally refill ink cartridges again! Then, over to the craftroom to work with a few new items.
This card started with a base card of SU Rich Razzleberry. The background silver piece is Wausau Metallic silver and the front is SU Night of Navy. The floral image is from thr SeeD "Nightengale" stamp set. I heat embossed it with the new Ranger Embossing Pearl Silver powder. The corners were cut with the Cheery Lynn Deco corners B. There are 3 in this set. They were cut from Wausau Gold Metallic cardstock. The gold flowers were stamped with a stamp from the same set, but I heat embossed them with Enchanted Gold embossing power. Til tomorrow.....maybe! Need to get started on desserts for Easter!
Debbie

No comments: