Tuesday, April 17, 2012


Howdy, all! Another busy day....needed to replace 10 vinyl tiles in the craftroom floor. What a job!!
This card was inspired by one I saw on Pinterest. I used a base card of Bazzill Coral Textured, which I also used for the tops of the butterflies. The purple is SU Elegant eggplant and the yellow SU Daffodil yellow. I die-cut the flourish with the Cheery Lynn Vine in SU Always Artichoke. Just a fun card to do! The photo corner is a Paper Shaper punch. Final touch is Liquid Pearl in white on the corner and the butterfly bodies. Til tomorrow...
Debbie

2 comments:

Gina Lindsay said...

Very cute! I love the butterflies. The yellow background is great, it really makes it look so cheery and happy.

Cheryl said...

So pretty! I love the color combo and sweet butterflies.