Tuesday, April 10, 2012


Howdy, everyone! What another pretty week, not hot and no rain for a bit, hopefully.

I received my new lantern and foliage dies in the mail yesterday, but just opened them this morning. Played Bunco last night my "crazy" friends!!! What a time!

This starts with a base card of SU Daffodil yellow. The white background is embossed with the Darice folder "Swirls". The lantern die is a Marianne die, lots of new dies there! The flourish is by Cheery Lynn Designs....both are fiairly new! The lantern is cut from SU Bravo burgundy and the flourish from SU Garden Green. The bird is stamped in black on Daffodil yellow. The centers of the flowers are dotted with Liquid Pearl in Pearl White....sounds a bit redundant! HA!! Below is a picture of my wonderful daily companion, Alex. He loves sleeping in the sun in the sewing room while I am down here in either of the craft or sewing room. Gotta love the sweetie! Til tomorrow....

Debbie


2 comments:

Kim Pope said...

Beautiful card Debbie. I love it!

Jen Adcock said...

Oh wow! This is amazing! So much wonderful work had gone into this beautiful card. Just spectacular!