Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Hey all! I made a promise to myself that I would have a card in here every day this week.....something I don't always do! I used SU colors Riding Hood Red, and Pear Pizazz cardstocks. The paper is one by SU that was retired quite a few years ago....and one that I loved! It is double-sided with the stripes on one side and the roses on the other. The frame is an embossing folder in a SU set. It gets embossed first then I cut it out with a nestie. SU actually makes a punch that punches it out, but I don't own it yet. The striped piece on the bottom is scored with my scoreboard, then I "painted" every other stripe with White Perfect Pearls. I found small pearls that are glued on the ribbon and on the tag. Can't wait til tomorrow, my Wednesday craft group is always a BLAST!! Til tomorrow....
Debbie

No comments: