Friday, July 20, 2012

Hey all......been a while since I have been in here. Had my external hard drive crash that had all 12 gig of embroidery files on it. Took me almost 7 hours to put all the back up discs back on the computer. What a job!
I love the new stamp set with matching dies from SU called "Ornament Keepsakes". For this ornament, I used one of the stamps with the matching die. The gold pieces are stamped with versamark and embossed with gold EP. The blue pieces are stamped with Brilliance Sky Blue ink and embossed with clear EP. There are 9 pieces of each color, glued together to form 6 "petals. The petals are then glued to a circle. I then glued another circle to the tops of the petals. I then cut 2 snowflakes using the new Bigz die "Snow Flurry" using Constellation white cardstock and Gold Metallic cardstock. I glued those together and rotated them so you can see both colors. There is a small stamp in one of the ornament sets that I used to stamp the blue design on the the top. Punched it out with a circle punch. "Ornament Keepsakes" actually is a set of 2 stamps. Am loving this "bundle". SU got smart and bundled the punches and sets together to save a bit of money for our customers! Cool! Til next time....
Debbie

1 comment:

Francesca said...

Great job on the ornament, it is so pretty and delicate!