Monday, April 21, 2008


Good evening, all!! It's been quite a day for me, starting out with my post-surgery visit to my dr......WOO HOO!! He said I am doing great, just need to pace myself for the next week or so, since my energy and endurance are still lower than normal. But the news was good to me!! Then I did some grocery shopping and errand running. BIG mistake....about 1:00 I basically "died" on the couch for over an hour, which really didn't make me feel much better for the remainder of the afternoon. But the evening is much better!

Today's card starts with an SU Old Olive base card. I then inserted a background of SU Groovey Guava. The image on the white scalloped piece is from the new SU set, "Essence of Love". I embossed the white outside frame with the Bubbles CB embossing folder. I then punched out small butterflies with a Paper Shaper punch and pop-dotted them to add dimension. The butterflies are Groovey Guava and More Mustard. Wasn't sure I was gong to like this one, but the finished product turned out pleasing to the eyeballs.

Til tomorrow.....

Debbie

1 comment:

Judy Rozema said...

Beautiful card!! And your blog header card is just lovely!! Hope you are feeling better each day!