Saturday, April 19, 2008


Happy Saturday!! Hope you all have had a great day.....I have been down with a tension headache a good bit of the day and it's NOOOO darn fun! DH and I ran a few errands later in the afternoon and decided Subway was the way to do for dinner. YUMM!!!!

The card today was done wih my NEW Paper Trey Anniversary stamp set. I finally arrived here yesterday and I was able to play with it. The base card is SU Barely Banana. I embossed it with the Siwrls CB embossing folder and cut the bottom edge with one of the new Fiskar border punches. LOVE em.....each of the 3 larger circles was stamped with a different design stamp from the PT set. The other colors used are Green Galore, Almost Amethyst and Pretty Pink. The saying is from the SU Circle of Friendship Stamp set. Pretty simple card, wouldn't ya say??

I am taking tomorrow off and will be back Monday, barring any unforeseen circumstances! Til then.....

Debbie

No comments: