Friday, April 18, 2008




Hello everyone!! I want to thank everyone that has sent me cards, good thoughts and comments that they miss seeing my cards each day! I am back in my groove and hope to be posting something each day, except probably Sundays. I treasure those as my day of rest....


The card for today is done on a SU black card. I cut the opening with one of my cirlce nesties. The white background on the inside is SU white and I embossed that with my Swiss Dots CB embossing folder.....my favorite! The pink background is cut with a scalloped circle nestie and I punched the flowers with my new CHEAP Paper Shaper punches that I found at Ollie's for.....$1.99!! What a deal! I used the following colors, all SU: Barely banana, black, lovely lilac and green galore for the leaves. Finally, I took my Crystal Stickles and dotted each flower center. The polka dot ribbon on the front came from a ribbon swap I participated in, but I think I have seen it at my local craft store. This card is going to my favorite aunt, her birthday is next week. She LOVES flowers and is quite an avid gardner. I get to go visit her in June!! Can't wait to get back to traveling.... Til tomorrow....


Debbie

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

very beautiful card Debbie!! I like the idea cutting away the top layer to reveal beautiful flowers!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, creative cut and fold! I love the swiss dots cb.

Mary Dawn said...

i love this card! so detailed

Nardi said...

This is sucha lovely card and LO. TFS!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this Card!!