Monday, May 12, 2008




Got the dreary Monday blahs today!! So, it was time to try out a new punch and a new stamp in the bright and cheery craft room! I am SO tired of rain, but tomorrow promises to be sunny and warmer.


This card was done on a base card of SU Blue Bayou. Not sure what I am going to do when they retire this color, but I know I will be stocking up on it! The beige cardstock is Bazzill textured and the ivory is SU. Check out the border, it's done with the Embossed Scroll lace Martha Stewart punch. This punch is SO hard to find, but a good friend from Massachussetts found one and mailed it to me. I received it in the mail today and just HAD to use it. The dress is a Lockhart stamp from Ellen Hutson's website. I stamped it in Close to Cocoa ink and colored it with pink and green Glaze pens. Then I took the Sparkle glaze pen and did the whole dress. The sparkle is a bit hard to see in the picture, but in person, it really shines! Finished the card with featheredge satin ribbon from Joann's. The saying comes from the SU set Fancy Flexible Phrases. I just ordered the Long Scalloped rectangle Nesties last night and can't wait to try one on the edges of my cards. Til tomorrow......


Debbie

2 comments:

Lori Barnett said...

How cute! I'm never see that MS punch? I just got a punch Saturday with the Michaels 50% off coupon. I'm sure all the good ones were gone already when I got there. Love the die cuts and the layering :)

Unknown said...

So very pretty! Love your coloring!!!