Saturday, May 31, 2008

Happy Saturday, everyone! It started out raining today and very dismal, but this evening it's beautiful and clear.
I spent some time this morning working on this card for my daughter and son-in-law's anniversary next weekend. I started with a base card of CA Paper Goods Swirl Constellation paper. The tag is also done in the same cardstock. Hard to see in the pic, but it's a shimmery swirly white irridescent paper. The front was cut from SU Tempting Turquoise, embossed with Divine Siwrls and the corners cut with a floral Corner Adorner. Then I glued some irridescent ribbon across the card and mounted the tag over the ribbon. The ribbon has a corsage pin with SU clear beads and pearls mounted on it. Behind the bow are Prima Shimmery Flowers that I bought from QVC. I wish the shine of everything would show up better in the pictures. Maybe it's time to trade in my Kodak Easy Share camera for something a bit better. Oh, well.....maybe in the near future. Too many craft supplies are more important than a new camera!! LOL!!! Til Monday.....
Debbie

1 comment:

loretta said...

I love the cuttlebug used with the corner punches, this is a very simple yet elegant card. Thank you for sharing!


Loretta
www.msrhetta.blogspot.com