Friday, May 30, 2008

Hello, everyone! What a beautiful day we have had here in West Virginia today! I spent a good part on my day working outside. Finished planting my herb garden and cut most of our 2 acres of grass with the Troybilt. Now the ole legs are sore this evening.....
This card is NOT what I consider to be one of my best works of art, but I figured I would post it anyway. I was playing around with my Martha Stewart punches a few days ago, making paper lace out of different colors of cardstock. There was piece of irridescent vellum sitting on my work table that looked a bit lonely. So I thought, what the heck, let's just try something simple. So, I found my "friend" stamp, stamped the saying on the vellum. The corner floral punch was out because of a birthday card I had finished, so I punched the corners out of another sheet of the vellum. The trim that is running thru the holes in the MS border strip really DOES have light lavender irridescent colors running thru it, although it's hard to see it in the picture. That's why I backed the saying in a piece of lavender cardstock. Oh well.....tomorrow maybe a bit more creativity will come to mind. Right now all I can think about is relaxing and maybe doing a bit on online "window shopping". We have no big plans for this evening. Til tomorrow....(maybe)
Debbie

1 comment:

Melzie said...

Such soft & pretty colors!