Wednesday, May 14, 2008



Rain, rain and MORE rain for the next few days! Can't wait for the bright sunny days again! I worked on a challenge card and made a few more cards using new stamps that haven't been touched yet by human hands. The card today is done on a base card of SU Ruby Red. I found a scrap of Anna Griffin paper for the background. The teapot and inside saying both came from the Stampin' Place. I love buying their unmounted rubber stamps and mounting them myself. Great low prices on their pretty stamps. The tea cup was stamped with Ruby Red ink on SU Barely Banana cardstock. The stamps are from SU "Wild Rose" 2 stamp set. I love this set! I used Mellow Moss and Anna Griffin Olive ink for the leaves and the rose buds were done in Ruby Red and Pink Blush ink. My Stamp a ma jig really ame in handy for this design. I cut a slit at the edge of the cup so I could slide the tea bag down into the cup after I glued it to the card. The inside saying was also stamped with Ruby Red to match the card. This card may be one I use for next months' classes.......hhmmmmmm! Til tomorrow....


Debbie

3 comments:

loretta said...

I so love the tea pot/tea bag holder card. That is a very clever idea.

Thanks for sharing with us!

Loretta
www.msrhetta.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Great idea! Love it!

Lori Barnett said...

What a great idea! You could do lots of stuff with this ;)