Thursday, August 14, 2008



Happy Thursday, everyone!! I did not get to make any cards today, had yardwork etc. that needed to be done. Just thought I would digress from card-posting today and let you all see a sample of my "babies" that I grew. The large yellow one even had a bumblebee on it when I took the picture. This is the first year that I planted the darker colors. It reminds me of Stampin Up cardstock "Bravo Burgundy"!! Can't help but see cardmaking in just about everything! LOL!!! I will be back tomorrow with another card. Til then.....
Debbie

3 comments:

Lesly said...

Your flowers are gorgeous!!! I wish I had some time to spend in my garden....someday....

bensarmom said...

What beautiful sunflowers. They are one of my favorite flowers. I've not seen the darker ones before.

Michelle (aka mybelle101) said...

WOW! I {love} sunflowers...they're my absolute favorite! Yours are gorgeous!! I'm so jealous...I definitely need to plant some next year ;)