Friday, August 15, 2008


Hello, all!! Hope everything is well with everyone....we are heading into the weekend!
The card for today was just finished a few minutes ago! Have not had time all day to craft, but after dinner I was able to sneak down and do this. I have been wanting to use some of my SU stamping wheels since they haven't been out of their home in MONTHS!! I chose Baroque Motif for the design. I rolled the design with purple Versafine ink and embossed it with lavender glitter embossing powder. Then I trimmed both edges with one of my MS border punches. The name of this punch always escapes me, I really need to make a list of the ones I have. It does emboss, it just doesn't show well in pictures. The cardstocks are SU Lavender Lace and Sage Shadow. (and of course, white!) The trumpet Corner Adorner really matches the stamping wheel. The new SU catalog has some great new wheels, so if you like rolling designs, you will need to contact your SU Rep as soon as possible! Til tomorrow....
Debbie

2 comments:

bensarmom said...

Oooooh love the lacy borders on this pretty card.

Stacey Schafer said...

My favorite scripture...the one on your blog title. tfs!