Saturday, September 13, 2008

Pop up Staircase Card




Hey ya'all!hope you have had a great Saturday! It's been pretty nice here, just hot and humid!
I received a pattern for this card in the mail today from Kerry Dodrill over at SCS and I just HAD to make it for my grand daughter's birthday tomorrow!! I just think this pattern is the BEST!! Thanks, Kerry for your kindness! and yes, you were right, it is not for the beginner card maker!
I used Bazzill cardstock for everything, my letter punch from HSN, different birthday stamps for the balloons, hats and cake. I HAD to put the monkey face in here, since I always call Alexia my "little monkey"! She is the cutest!! Til Monday...
Debbie

3 comments:

Angie Williams said...

What an amazingly cute card! Your granddaughter will love it! Also, I totally covet your stamp room! Amazing! I can only wish with 4 younger children still at home...

Enfys said...

This is amazing, I am sure she will love it. Happy birthday Alexia :)

specialcraftmom4 said...

What a neat card! Great job (: