Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Then......and Now!!










Howdy, everyone! What a busy day today.....I didn't get a chance to work on a card for today, had all the kits for this week's classes that needed to be done. But while I was working in the craft room, I ran across this "bear" card that was one of the first cards back when I was just starting into cardmaking. Toooo funny...back then I thought how cute it was to do cards. That was then.......the following cards are from recently. I just had to laugh when I saw the progression my work has taken since I have gotten into Stampin Up. These are now......what a BIG difference, wouldn't you say??!! Til tomorrow....
Debbie


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very neat cards!!

Anonymous said...

I love going back and seeing how my abilities have developed and changed. Great job with the cards.