Wednesday, October 22, 2008


Well, it's the middle of the week already! Where is time going?? I find as I get older, time goes by faster every year.
My card today is done on a base card of SU Brushed silver cardstock. I took some SU Bravo Burgundy and embossed it with the Herringbone embossing folder and fastened the fancy silver ribbon around the embossed piece. The ornament was stamped with a stamp from a Christmas set by Impressions Obsession, a set I LOVE! It also has the most gorgeous snowflakes in that set. The saying is from the new PT set, "Silent Night". That particular set is becoming my favorite for this Christmas season. I embossed the saying and the ornament with silver embossing powder. Isn't it a gorgeous combination?? I wanted the card to look like a gift since the saying talks about God's gracious gift to us at Christmastime! Til tomorrow.....
Debbie

5 comments:

Alison Anderson said...

How cute! I love that CB folder!

Alison

Heidi said...

this is a very sweet card, simple and elegant.

Darlene said...

Gorgeous non-traditional colors and LOVE how you made it look like a gift!! GREAT thinking and beautiful job!!

Carmen said...

Love the mbossing so cool. the card is great.

Jill Cooper said...

love this card and the saying