Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Winter Houses......

Happy Tuesday, everyone! It's been another busy day, but I did take some time to try out my new embossing folder, Winter Houses. It's simple, but very pretty! Sometimes simple is better.....I embossed the image on Constellation glistening cardstock, which isn't showing well in the picture. I took some Star Dust Stickles and dotted each of the snowflakes. The base card is made of Wausau purple metallic paper. I really love the embossing of this folder. But I think I may ask Santa for a new digital camera for Christmas! Need something that really picks up the detail of my pictures. Til tomorrow.....
Debbie

5 comments:

Pat (mspfd) said...

Oh, this is a beauty. Don't have any of the new folders for Christmas except the snowflake one. This is so pretty!

Cheryl Walker said...

I love this card, its very simple but yet beautiful. Love the embossed white!!! I also have to tell you everytime I see your darling cats, it makes me smile, they are soooo pretty!!! I need to put pics of my kitties on my blog too :) Thanks for sharing!

Cheryl

Ann said...

Beautiful! I bet it's even more stunning IRL! :D

Amy J said...

Very pretty!

Amy J

Joy said...

this is gorgeous, I love, love, love it!