Friday, March 20, 2009

Happy Friday, all!! Well, it's been a wild and crazy past 24 hours......
I had card class here last night and all went very well! When the last gal left, I let the dog out, turned around and was hit with a terrible pain in my stomach, back and up into my chest! Scared the "you know what outta me!" So, I laid down foe a bit thinking maybe it go away. Noooooo.....just kiept getting worse. So, my son was on his way home work and when he got home I had him take me to the local emergency room. They did all kinds of tests...heart, lung, chest CAT scan. Finally, at 4 this morning they sent me home with the diagnosis of acid reflex. HA! My own dr called me this morning and said she received the scans from the hospital and I have 2 small gall stones. Boy, did the emergency room miss something?!? So, I now have an appt with a surgeon in 8 days to determine when and what to do. At least they are small, so I am watching what I am eating and taking Prevacid til I get in there. Enough about me.....
I worked on this card today, used SU Wild Wasabi and Lovely Lilac cardstock. The stamp set is from Inkadinkadoo's collection. The saying is from Paper Trey's Birthday Messages set and the ribbon from our local craft store. I love doing pop up cards and the cupcakes are decorated with Stickles, of course! Have a great weekend! Til Monday.....
Debbie

5 comments:

Becky said...

My goodness what a scare. I am glad it is not real serious. I love your card, just lovely.

Michelle Forrest said...

OMGoodness how frightening. I hope everything works out and you are feeling better soon. Your card is adorable.

Elizabeth said...

How scary - I do hope you feel much better soon. Thanks for posting such a lovely card. My get well wishes are wizzing across the Atlantic to your door........

Anjou Krelovich said...

Sweet card! I love that popping up cupcake!

Elizabeth said...

This is very pretty! Cute card!