Thursday, March 26, 2009


Happy Thursday, everyone! It's been a dreary, rainey day here in West Virginia......a great day to work in the craftroom. A friend was over most of the morning and we cut out Easter baskets and flowers on the Cricut Expressions. Then, after lunch I decided to work on one of the egg boxes I purchased from Paper Trey. This one is for a special friend. I will need to go out and find "goodies" to put into the plastic eggs. I found this paper at Joann's quite a while ago and it seemed very appropriate. The ribbon is from our local craft store and I did the label with my oval nesties. Very colorful, don't ya think?! Now, tomorrow all I need to do is work up a card to go with it. Til tomorrow....
Debbie




1 comment:

Michelle Forrest said...

This is just too cute! I'm sure your friend will love it!