Wednesday, March 25, 2009


Hey all!! I was in a funny mood today and needed to do a "cutesy" card!! I picked SU cardstock Yoho yellow (which I seldom use!), Pixie Pink and California Paper Goods Constellation embossed white. The "chickie" came from an Inque Set by See D. The border punch is by Paper Source. Oh,I also added SU Always Artichoke to the color combo! The chick's beak and feet are done in orange Stickles and his whole body in yellow Stickles.....it's really hard to see in this pic! I think I may send it to a funny friend.....LOL! Til next time....
Debbie

3 comments:

Becky said...

This is adorable, love that boarder punch. And what a blessed friend to recieve this cute card.

Marilyn (stampwithMJ) said...

SUch a pretty card and a cute little chick!

Mary G. said...

Debbie, this card is just adorable! It sure brings a bit of cheer to a dreary, rainy day! TFS!