Tuesday, April 7, 2009


Happy Tuesday, everyone! I am finally feeling SO much better since the surgery! Am able to eat everything and the pain in the shoulder from the gas is GONE!! WOO HOO!! I sat and made these cards Sunday for the gals who graciously brought us the most delicious food on Saturday. I used on of the new Sizzix embossing plates that SU sells for the backgrounds. The border is one of the new EK Success borders called Fleur de Lis. I used SU cardstocks Pixie Pink, Ballet Blue, Tempting Turquoise and Wild Wasabi......4 of my favorite colors! The saying is also from SU. The ribbon I found at a local craft store and I finished each card with dots of matching Stickles. Each card has a personal note written inside. I am just very happy to be feeling much better and plan on more crafting this week, amidst Easter preparations. Til then....
Debbie

No comments: