Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Howdy, everyone! This might be the last time I have to blog for a few days. I worked on this card after dinner this evening, needed something to do to get my mind off the headache my physical therapist gave me today! HA! He really worked on my neck today and it had me in moderate aching mode all day! But like he says, sometimes you need to feel the pain to get better! I sure hope it works!
Anyway, back to the card.....I was in our local craft store this morning and found the cutest stamp set from See D (Inque), the name is Bella Flora. Get this....it was only $2.97 for the set!! Now, that's the best deal I have had all week! The saying came from the SU set, "God's Beauty" which is a current Hostess set. I used Pixie Pink, Certainly Celery and white cardstocks on this and the ribbon came from the local craft store. Border is a MS border punch and I found green brads for the centers of the flowers. Last, but not least, I filled in the flower petals with Lemon Stickles. Have a great week and I will be back in a few days!! Til then.....
Debbie

5 comments:

Cindy said...

What a beautiful card! I have that same ribbon and border punch!! Your colors are beautiful! I don't know how you did such good work with a headache!!

Michelle Forrest said...

Sorry you are in pain! Love the card and colors! Great deal on the stamp set!

NavyGirl said...

Congrats on the great stamp steal! I love that punch design.

Andrea said...

Wow this card is beautiful!
xAndrea

Unknown said...

great card!