Friday, July 17, 2009


Happy Friday, all! Another busy day today, as always!! One of these days I am going to just sit around and do nothing.......like that's ever going to happen! I have never been like that and probably won't be til I am older and grayer! LOLOL!!!
I am into my JustRite stamps at the moment. I worked on this card yesterday. The base card is a dark purple Bazzill Textured. The ink on the stamped image is an Anna Griffin pigment ink and it's really hard to find a cardstock that matches th ink. But I finally did. The mauve ink matched up with the SU Pink cardstock....amazing! The border was cut with the arrow EK Success border punch, one of their new ones that lays flat and locks closed. I love those punches! Well, we are off to get ready to go to dinner at a friend's house. Til Monday.....have a great weekend!
Debbie

2 comments:

Jacquel said...

Gorgeous card Debbie! tfs!!!

Michelle Forrest said...

Wonderful card!