Thursday, July 16, 2009


Happy Thursday, all! Man, it's hot here today, got to 88 and I have spent the day INSIDE workin on cards and house business
I worked on this card this afternoon, haven't used any of my JustRite stamps for a long time! This set is the Harmony Classic Stamper 111 Ensemble. I stamped it on SU ivory with Anna Griffin Mauve and SU Sage Green. The background is vermarked with a flower stamp from the Paper Trey set "Out of the Box". The border is a Fiskar border punch. I used my scalloped circle Nesties to cut out the circles. This is one of my favorite color combos! Well, I am to get ready for the Thursday card class tonight! Til tomorrow......
Debbie

1 comment:

loretta said...

This is just beautiful. I love the colors together and the ribbon is just the perfect touch!