Monday, July 13, 2009


Happy Monday, everyone! What a beautiful day it has been.....so sunny and not too hot. Spent the earlier part of the day cutting grass, then took a well-needed rest.
I finished this card yesterday afternoon, took longer than usual since I was still fighting a stomach "bug". I love this style of card! I used the new SU Hostess set "Asian Artistry" for the front picture. The cardstocks used are SU Mellow Moss, Not Quite Navy, So Saffron and Pale Plum. The Versamarked images are small stamps from the Paper Trey set "Limitless Labels". The inside sayings come from SU "So Many Sayings and another set whose name escapes me at the moment...LOL!















I mentioned in my last post that I would post pictures of my new puppy that we went and picked out this past Saturday. He is the most precious thing....I picked this one out of the 3 males they had left because he crawled up on my leg and fell asleep. He is a real cuddler and I totally fell in "puppy" love! We will get him in 3 weeks when he is 8 weeks old. Can't wait!! It's a bittersweet experience, since I am SOOO missing my beloved Hunter!




Can you see why I fell in love with him?? His parents are the most beautiful golden retrievers I have ever seen! The breeders are wonderful people and they actually driving the pup up to our house, since it's a 2 hour trip down to theirs. We named the lil fella Alexander Casey, will call him Alex. Til tomorrow....and yes, that is me in the picture getting the puppy kiss!
Debbie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh,he is just precious!!!

Anonymous said...

PS- What's his name? :-)

Samantha said...

Beautiful card and congrats on the new family member, just adorable!