Friday, July 10, 2009


Happy Friday, everyone! Can't believe I am finally back in here......it's been one heck of a week! Lots of work to be done around here. Plus, I have been dealing with some kind of stomach bug that just doesn't want to go away. But today it's feeling a bit better.
This card started with a base card of SU Always Artichoke. The "Top Note" SU die cut the patterned piece which is a My Mind's Eye" paper. The saying comes from the SU stamp set "elegant Cheer". I punched the flower with my 3 flower SU punch. The brown cardstock is the new In Color "Soft Suede". Finally, (of course!) I dotted the center of the flower with Platinum Stickles.
On a different note....I am SO excited! We are going tomorrow to pick out a male Golden Retriever pup. There are 4 we get to choose from, they are almost 5 weeks old. Then, in 2 weeks, we get to bring him home. I have been so down about losing my precious Hunter and I have been searching everywhere for a breeder of retrievers. Had just about given up, when I talked to a woman that used to breed them and she gave me the name of a gentleman and I called him. He is an hour and 45 minutes from us, but that's not bad. It has made the mood around here a bit better, needless to say! So, til Monday.....
Debbie

5 comments:

Vicki said...

Beautiful card! Great color! I'm sure you will feel much better when you hold that puppy! I'm so happy for you and the puppy will be a lucky one to have such a loving home! Blessings to all!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card! I can't wait to see pics of your puppy!!!

Unknown said...

beautiful!

Jacquel said...

This is a nice card! tfs!!!

Ramona said...

Darling card. Send those pics of puppy soon!