Friday, July 3, 2009

No cards today.....



Hello, all! I mentioned yesterday that I was working on taking down the border in our entry hall. Well, I finished that and today was able to paint both colors on the walls......ended up needing to do 2 coats of the beige color, DANG!! I put up 1 piece of the new border just to see what it looked like together and I am SOOOO pleased with the way it's turning out! The camera actually took a pic very close to the actual colors. Those of you who know me know that I am usually very "country" in my decorating, but I wanted something out of my usual comfort zone! I actually got this paper because it matches very closely to the paper I have in my powder room right off the entry. Tomorrow I am going to finish hanging the border and put all the furniture back in it's place. I see a new floral arrangement for here in the very near future....LOL!! Til Monday.....
Debbie

No comments: