Wednesday, November 18, 2009


Howdy, all! Glad to be back after a few days! I ended up in the dentist's office yesterday to have a back molar pulled.....OUCH!! Actually, it hasn't hurt as much as I thought it would. He is a wonderful dentist! Today has been much better, able to eat some "real" food again.
This card was made with SU Purely Pomegranate and Wild Wasabi colors. The stamp set is SU "Delightful Decorations. Also used some Gold Stickles on the one ornament and the middle of the star on the "Merry Christmas". I love this color combo for Christmas.....hopefully will finish my Christmas cards over the next few days! Til next time....
Debbie

3 comments:

Ellibelle said...

This is a gorgeous card. I really love your color combo. Sorry you had to go to the dentist. That's no fun at all!

Vicki said...

Debbie, this is a beautiful card! It certainly says Christmas! I love the ornament punch! Have to get the stamp set now! Hope you are all better soon. Blessings to you!

HappyCrafter said...

I agree, it's a great colour combo--oh, how I loved that green! Nice card, and good work being so close to being done with your xmas cards :-)