Friday, November 20, 2009

Just a "Cutsey" card.....


Happy Friday, all! After running errands all morning, I was able to get about 18 dozen cookies baked and in the freezer for Christmas. But I had a little time after dinner this evening to sit and play with a new Martha Stewart stamp set called "Gingerbread". This is just the cutest set I have seen in a while. I am not a big fan of her stamp sets, but this one really grabbed me. I used SU Real red, white and Glorius Green colors. The gingerbread men are stamped with Brilliance Pearlescent Rust and the saying is Galaxy Gold. The "Wishing you a sweet Holiday" is hard to see in the picture but it DOES stand out on the card. The background piece is Versamarked with a peppermint candy stamp from the set. Not a real elaborate card, but I was just into something simple this evening. Til Monday.....
Debbie

No comments: