Friday, April 30, 2010


Happy Friday, all!! Finally, I get to be back here posting. It's been a long week in a way....recovery from any surgery is NO fun at all! But today I had my post-op visit and I don't need to wear that doggone sling any more! WOO HOO!!! Gives me a bit more move-ability!
I received the new Spellbinders Impressabilities yesterday and just needed to try them out today. The Flower Silhouette is done in SU colors, Barely Banana and Pacific Point. I embossed this design with the Big Shot after figuring the sandwich for my machine. Gina K had used this last week on Stamp TV and I loved the way she did it. But she uses a Cuttlebug and the sandwich is a bit different. The pink and green card is done with the Floral and stone impressability and SU colors Pixie Pink and Mellow Moss. That card is debossed instead of embossed. The design is down into the cardstock instead of raised like the embossed card. Both cards have sayings from the Paper Trey stamp set "Simple Little Things".
When I ordered these "plates" I thought they were like embossing folders....they are not! They are delicate metal plated designs that can also be used as stencils. They are wonderful and I would recommend them to everyone! Sorry about the saying on the yellow and blue card, the camera doesn't like Barely Banana color! LOL!!! Oh, and all the decorations are Hot Fix jewels! Til Monday......have a great weekend!
Debbie


2 comments:

Christiana said...

I've never seen cards like these before! Gotta love that bling! Nice job.

Cheryl said...

Lovely job using the embossing folders