Monday, April 26, 2010


What a dreary, icky Monday it has been! I have been stuck in my house for the past 7 days and I am in dire need of getting out and walking.....maybe in a local craft store! LOL!!
I worked on this card today, finally found a chair that gets my arm up to the height of the table so I can stamp with this doggone sling on. The colors are SU Orchid Opulence and Daffodil Delight. I embossed the background with the new SU "square Lattice" embossing folder made by Sizzix. The image is an unmounted stamp I bought years ago from Wood Cellar stamps. I used the prisma pencils to color it. The sayinng is from a Hero Arts small set of stamps. I sure hope the weather here is better tomorrow.....til then!
Debbie

3 comments:

Elisabeth said...

Very sweet card, love that embossing design! Hope you can get out of the sling soon!

Pat (mspfd) said...

This is lovely. Love the embossing and wonderful scallop borders. The image is beautiful.

Mary Hamer said...

Just lovely!