Wednesday, April 21, 2010


Howdy, all! It's been a few days since I have been in here. But I did have a chance today to work on this card. I used the new SU stamp set "Peace Within". The colors are the NEW SU colors Marina Mist and Early Espresso. These colors will be available in the new Sunner Catalog. The company sent us samples of a few of the new colors for us to see and I am impressed with what I am seeing. I colored the image with Prisma pancils and used some Crystal Effects on the flowers and leaves.
I won't be around for a while, am having surgery on my shoulder tomorrow and will be out of the craft and sewing rooms for a while, hopefully not TOO long. I need to be to the hospital at 6:15 AM tomorrow and am NOT excited about having to get up that early! LOL! Was hoping for 8 or 9......RATS! So, til next time....
Debbie

2 comments:

Christiana said...

Very pretty card. I like the effect of your prismas. Very soft color.

Unknown said...

Very cute! Love the soft colors!