Wednesday, August 11, 2010


Hi gals. It's "hump" day and we are on the downward side to the weekend! I finished my bush "cutting" this morning before it became too hot. The humidity was horrible, around 75% at 10 this AM. I also fixed the steps leading up to our front porch, something dear hubby was supposed to do before he left for Alaska back in May. And I was not about to wait til he gets home in 5 weeks.
This afternoon was great! Spent all of it in the cool craft room working on class cards and worked on a few more nugget tins for the craft show. This one was done using the Inverted Scalloped circle nesties for the base of the ornament. The ornament was stamped in SU Riding hood red and punched out with the corresponding SU punch. LOVE that combo! The paper is by Paper Source available at Hobby Lobby. I also used Wausau metallic gold cardstock and SU Garden Green for this project. The stamp I used on the nugget labels came from an older SU set, can't remember the name of the set and I forgot to write it down in my notes. Oh well......finally I used Holly Stickles on the ornament and made a bow with SU gold metallic cord, which is no longer available. I really hope they bring that cord back soon! Til tomorrow....
Debbie

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

This is a gorgeous treat container! I am trying to get started on my Christmas stuff too.

Cheryl
http://shestamps.blogspot.com/

KER said...

i am getting inspired by these tins..tfs another beautiful one