Monday, August 9, 2010


Well, it's a beginning of a great week! Beautiful weather for few more days.....hopefully!
I wnt to share with you a card I worked on yesterdy with the retired SU set, "And Everything Nice. I used SU colors, So Saffron, Cameo Coral and Whisper White. The image is stamped in Black Versafine and I used my Prisma pencils to color in the image. I took a bit of Gamsol to the larger areas of the image to smooth out the "roughness" of the colored pencils. I put Crystal Effects on the rain slicker, hat, boots and water. Then I sprinkled some of the SU Dazzling Diamonds on the water to give it a little glitz. The saying is from an Inkadinkado Saying set that I found at Joann's last week Border is done with a Martha Stewart punch and the ribbon came from a local craft store. Wishing everyone a great tomorrow! Til then.....
Debbie

4 comments:

Christiana said...

Oh my, you did such a beautiful job with this one. Love that image! Well done!

Kathy and Lucky said...

This is such a sweet card, you did a great job, especially with all the dazzling diamonds in the water great touch.

Dixie said...

This is a very pretty card! I love the soft, delicate colours and that fun (and so true) sentiment. Lovely!

sarahw said...

I love that stamp! Your card is super cute. :)