Thursday, October 21, 2010

Happy Thursday, all! We are having some really nice fall weather. I took a bit of time this evening to try out one of the stamps I received from Blue Ridge Impressions. I am very impressed with the selection of inspirational sayings and verses and the company is so quick to ship the items.
I used SU Cranberry Crisp, Ivory and DCWV Green textured metallic cardstocks. The nestie is the largest of the "Scalloped Square" set. I embossed a flower design on the base card with Versamark. I used my Prisma pencils to color the flowers and stickled the centers with Glitz Sequin stickles. The border is a Martha Stewart punch "Loops". What an appropriate name! Most likely I won't get back here til next week, but ya never know!
Debbie

3 comments:

Michelle Pearson said...

oooh, that is so pretty! ....and you're making me want that MS punch set! I have some different ones....I'm gonna try to behave!! Especially since I have an order coming in the mail next week!! ;)

Keva said...

Really pretty and I love the border.

Anne Marie Hile said...

So pretty! Love the "loops"! :)