Tuesday, October 19, 2010


Howdy, all! WOW, I can't believe it's been 2 weeks since I have been here to post! But, my sewing room is proof of what I have been into. There is thread everywhere, designs strewn all over the counters and lots of embroidered items on the craft room tables! I have done everything from sweatshirts, towels, baby bibs, golf towels and throws. Both machines have been running full force almost every day.
BUT the good thing was today I had a chance to clean up the craft room and sit and work on this card. I forgot a friend's birthday in the last week and this one will surely fit the bill. I used the retired SU stamp set "Blossoms Abound". The colors are SU Perfect Plum, Pale plum, White and Always Artichoke. The border is a Fiskars punch and the background piece is embossed with the CB folder "Textile", one of my favorites. I found the ribbon at Walmart and the Happy Birthday is from the Paper Trey set "Birthday Bash Sentiments" that was released in September. So, til next time!
Debbie

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, I just love the colors in your card.. Thank you for sharing it!

jessica lynn

Kathy and Lucky said...

Beautiful, love the colors and that punch is so elegant. Good luck with your sewing.

Keva said...

Very nice! I like the colros together and all of the detail work. I wish I could sew..I can barely get a button on...ok, so I take them to the cleaners to get sewn on, but still!

KER said...

wonderful colors...you can forget my b-day and send me a great belated card like this anythime

Cheryl said...

Very pretty! Your card is so elegant.

Michelle Pearson said...

I still love those SU! colors....it's just beautiful!
I've been painting instead of stamping...there is always something to consume our time, isn't there?!

HappyCrafter said...

This is gorgeous! Love that image and how you coloured it, and the fancy edge looks great.

Anne Marie Hile said...

This is just gorgeous! The colors are lovely and I'm certain your friend will love it. I know I sure would! :)

Courtney Johnston said...

Great colors and I love the grapes!