Thursday, October 7, 2010


Wow....I DID manage to get back here tonight! It's been another C R A Z Y day! Way too much going on in my life at the moment, but it should slow down soon.....I surely hope so!
This card is done with the NEW SU stamp "Merry Christmas Postcard". The colors used are SU Garden green, Gold Metallic and Cherry Cobbler cardstocks. The frame was cut using the Fancy Frame nestabilitie. Then I just colored in the image with the Prisma pencils and the letters are done with the Sakura glitter pen. I also used it on the embossed parts of the frame. Very simple card to do! With tomorrow's schedule I won't be in the craftroom at all! Too much machine embroidery to do! So, til Monday.....
Debbie

4 comments:

HappyCrafter said...

Beautiful card! Love that frame, it just adds so much interest, and that is a great image too.

Kathy and Lucky said...

Such a pretty card! Love the image and the nestie frame you used.

Tee McNeil Art said...

That's sooooo elegant and pretty! Love it!

Unknown said...

Not sure I am ready for christmas, but I know it is coming!! Great card, I really love what you did with it!

Jessica Lynn