Thursday, February 10, 2011


Good evening to everyone! It's almost bedtime for me, but I wanted to get in here with this special card I did today! I am going to a baby shower for a friend on Saturday and needed a special card. She knows she is having a boy, so I used SU Ballet Blue and Paper Trey Lemon Tart cardstocks. The border was punched with the SU scalloped punch and the yellow background embossed with the CB Swiss Dots embossing folder. The stamp is one of the first stamps I ever purchased many years ago. It's made by Stampendous. I colored the image with my Prisma pencils and used a bit of Gamsol to blend the colors. I also made a candle with the same bootie image and added a few other images to the candle. I don't have many chances to work on baby cards, but they are one of my favorites to make. Til next time.....
Debbie

5 comments:

MiamiKel said...

This has always been a favorite color combo of mine and your card is a shining example of why! Super lovely, looks like spring!

Kathy and Lucky said...

This is so sweet,great image and great colors.

Anne Marie Hile said...

Very pretty! Love the soft, spring-y color combo! :)

Nancy said...

A perfect card for a new little one!

shazsilverwolf said...

This is such a lovely card,the colour combo is gorgeous