Friday, February 11, 2011


Happy Friday, all! It's been a very productive day....didn't leave the house except to get the mail! HA!
I love the new SU punch "Build a Blossom" and the matching stamp set. I used SU Pretty in Pink, Cranberry Crisp, Mellow Moss and Always Artichoke. The cranberry background piece is embossed with the Petals a Plenty embossing folder. I used the Martha Stewart Doily Heart border punch. The saying is from the Inkadinkado Holiday collection. Finally, the center of the flower is an SU rhinestone brad. Gotta love the punch!!
Til Monday.....
Debbie

2 comments:

Jacquel said...

This is beautiful! I love the colors you used....tfs!!

Elizabeth said...

Strangely this punch hasn't really called to me - very unusual with SU! punches, but your project has made me NEED it! Just beautiful colors and design.