Monday, February 14, 2011


Happy Monday, all! Great start to my week....ended up at Med Express, have a wonderful sinus infection! Didn't feel that great over the weekend and woke up this morning with that "icky" feeling. Since I have loads to do this week, I was not about to wait and see how bad this would get. So, I got some good meds!
I received the new CB 5x7 Cut and Embossing folder "Brocade WIndow". I have seen some beautiful cards done with this. I used white embossed paper from CA Paper Goods for the front of the shadow box and the borders. The green background is velvet paper from Blue Ridge.....LOVE it! I embosed the green with the Sizzix folder "Petals a plenty". The other colors are SU Lavender Lace, Paper Trey Lemon Tart. The corners are punched with a Paper Shaper punch. The small yellow butterflies are punched with the Tonic Boot Border Punch and the large Purple butterfly is done with the Anna Griffin punch. The darn punch decided after one butterfly not to work! Will need to take a hammer or some kind of tool to it to fix it! DARN!!! The girl and the Happy Easter is from the new SU set "Easter Blossoms." The girl is stamped with Anna Griffin ink in mauve, then I heat embossed it with clear EP. Hard to see in the picture. Will be back tomorrow....hopefully! Til then.....
Debbie

3 comments:

Mary G. said...

Oh, my....this is STUNNING!!! I love that green background. I must get that embossing folder! TFS!

Jacquel said...

What a beautiful card! Love all the texture....tfs!!!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Wow, so very pretty! Love all the elegant texture! :)