Tuesday, February 15, 2011


Howdy, all you card fans! It was a beautiful day today, just wish I would start feeling much better soon!
I saw a beautiful card on Selma's site today. This is my take on it. The image is stamped 4 times, once on the base and the other 3 images are cut with the Labels 4 nesties. I chose a different cross and a different style of card for mine. I colored the cross with my Prisma pencils. The border is punched with one of the EK Success borders. I used SU colors Lavender Lace and white, the yellow is Lemon Tart from paper Trey. I use that color a lot for Easter cards, it's such a soft yellow. The corners are punched with a Paper Shaper punch. Hopefully, tomorrow the antibiotic will have worked more on me....I certainly hope so! Til then.....Debbie

1 comment:

Kathy and Lucky said...

Great card and such a great idea, beautiful.