Wednesday, February 16, 2011


Happy Wednesday, all! Boy, we had a beautiful day with temps in the high 50's! Looks like the groundhog may be right this year...LOL!
I received my order from Heartfelt Creations today. LOVE the Decorative Oval Frame that Spellbinders made exclusively for HC. The stamp set comes from HC also! I used Copper Metallic Wausau cardstock for the base card and the frame. Then I chose SU Wild Wasabi green and Paper Trey Lemon Tart for the other colors. Final touch was the Sakura Glitter Pen for the flourishes on the frame, cross and the flower centers. Hope to back tomorrow, not sure since I have a class here tomorrow evening. Til then....
Debbie

5 comments:

Kathy and Lucky said...

This is stunning and oh so elegant.

Jacquel said...

This is so very lovely! I love it....tfs!!!

Cheryl said...

Gorgeous and elegant! TFS!

Christiana said...

Oh goodness, Debbie, what a beautiful card! So elegant. Wow. And my five year old son loves your Siamese kitties! They're his favorite animal. He has a stuffed one named Maggie that he carries everywhere. Lol.

Laurie HIMCR said...

Great card! So pretty!

~Laurie
www.hidinginmycraftroom.com