Wednesday, February 23, 2011


Hi all! Well, I didn't get in here yesterday, too many other obligations to tend to!
I received my new Martha Stewart Punch around the page punches today, the name is "Double Arch Scroll"....isn't is great?!? I used SU colors Rich Razzleberry, Daffodil Yellow and Always artichoke. The rose is made with the SU Owl Punch. I watched a video today that my friend, Norine, told me about. It's SO much fun to do! The pearl in the middle is from the SU set of floral items. I cut the leaves with the leaf from the Nestie set Sunflowers 2.Here is a link to the site: http://valitasfreshfolds.blogspot.com/ This gal does great videos on her projects! Til tomorrow....
Debbie

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Beautiful! I love the punch! Your color combination and the rose are lovely.

Christiana said...

Just look at all that fabulous detail! Great job!

Annette Witherspoon ♥ said...

This is lovely. I like the color combination.